Monday 4 January 2010

Happy New Year(2010)

Wow, what year it was in 2009! Explosive attitudes blowing up throughout the year due to the effects of the recession distracting most people from their desired agendas. Everyone has been affected by the so called 'Credit crunch' in some way huh?!!!?!



Ho hum, I spent my Christmas holidays in solitude for the most part, teaching myself new skills and focusing my mind on that which i consider important. I taught myself how to make websites, 2 of which include www.dvsmc.co.uk and www.desiredstates.co.uk . Both of which were still in development at the time of writing.



I've got plans to create more humours videos for my online followers, taking advantage of a small buzz which i created around myself for the latter part of 2009.


 

As the year has just begun, I've set myself a few goals to live the year by. Goals which will guide my hand and words throughout the duration of 2010 in a manner which I've never before tried.

  1. Create an artist album. Have a 10 track album ready for selling to the pop charts! Have this done by September 2010
  2. Place more importance on seeing my family more. Esp. My mom and pop. Got to see more of them and be there for them without self sacrifice. An ongoing objective this shall be
  3. Deepen my understanding of coaching psychology. Double my current bookshelf and get at least 2 certificates in the field of coaching or human understanding. Have this done by October 2010
  4. Improve relationships with those who I have come to know within the context of the rave scene. By the end of Summer(August) be able to count 3,000 facebook friends who interact with me on a regular basis.
  5. Improve my understanding of website design! Have a site which serves as an online merchant so that i can sell my services as a coach and/or vocalist. Have my 2 websites finished by March 2010.
All of these I wish to achieve through having the most amount of fun as I go, singing and dancing all the way.



NB. For any of you who are interested, the process by which I've set my goals and know that they are committed to, is one which may be familiar to those of you who are aware of objective setting within a corporate context.

All of my goals have been set in a SMART & PUREĀ© way

  • Specific
  • Measurable
  • Achievable
  • Realistic
  • Timebound

  • Positive
  • U've own part
  • Resourses
  • Emotion!


This model has served me rather well, if I set goals, it is just one of the many models out there which is a good way of structuring future outcomes and stuff!



Take it easy all, catch you next week!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home