Monday 21 June 2010

Desired States event

Hi everyone, DVSMC aka Darren Shaw here,

As some of you may already know, I'm a life coach & NLP practitioner. I work with people who want to make a change and aren't sure how to go about setting off on the right foot.

It's an extension of my work as an MC, helping people to have a good time, in life and communicating with people in an effective way to help them enjoy more, of life.

So, why am i telling you this? Well, In Summer, I plan to find a room somewhere in London, which can hold about 30 people..and organize a seminar which is all about how to achieve more of what you want in life, whilst getting rid of what you don't want.

There will be a guest speaker, a hypnotherapist/NLP practitioner, who will either lead a group hypnosis session, or do individual sessions for all to see the power of hypnotherapy/NLP.

My question to you, is:

Would you be interested in knowing more about such things to do with the mind?

Would you attend an even if it was held in London in an easy Location?

What would you hope to gain from attending such an event?

If you could either reply to this message, or email me directly at dvs@dvsmc.co.uk

I'd be really grateful.

In the meantime, check out the site i made for myself, http://www.dvsmc.co.uk

and for NLP, personal development stuff, i also made  http://www.desiredstates.co.uk

Keep it real, dvsmc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home